Any access and/or use of the SATO (Sociedad Anónima Trabajos y Obras) will endow you with user status; thereupon, fully and without reservation, you will be deemed to accept these general terms, as well as any specific terms that may complement, amend or replace the general terms in relation to certain website services and contents.
II. Use of the website, services and contents
All users undertake to use the website and its services and contents in compliance with current law, in good faith, further to generally accepted use and the public order.
Furthermore, it will be forbidden to use the website for illegal or harmful purposes against SATO or any third party or in such a way as to negatively affect or prevent ordinary operation of the website.
With respect to contents (information, text, charts, sound and/or image files, photos, designs, etc.), it will be forbidden to:
- Reproduce, distribute or modify the same, unless consent is provided by their legitimate owners or this is permitted by law.
- Breach any rights of SATO or their legitimate holders.
- Use the same for any type of sales or advertising purposes, other than those strictly allowed.
- Make any attempt to obtain the website content by any other means than those provided to users, as well as those ordinarily used on the Internet, as long as no damage is caused to the SATO website
III. Unilateral change
SATO may unilaterally and without prior notice, if deemed appropriate, change the website structure and design, and may change or remove the services, contents and terms of access and/or use of the website.
The pages of www.cubipod.com may provide links to other contents owned by third parties. These links only exist to enable the USER to complement its information. SATO will in no case be liable for any results that may arise for the USER due to accessing these links.
V. Waiver of warranty and liability
SATO will not grant any warranty or assume any liability for the loss and damage of any kind that may arise from:
- The unavailability, maintenance and effective operation of the website and/or its services or contents.
- The lack of utility, adequacy or validity of the website and/or its services to satisfy user needs, activities, or specific results or expectations.
- Spyware, malware or harmful software in website contents.
- Receipt, procurement, storage, distribution or transfer of contents, by users.
- Any illegal, negligent or fraudulent use, or which is contrary to these General Terms, good faith, generally accepted use or the public order, of the website, its services or contents, by users.
- The illegality, lack of quality, reliability, utility and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- A breach by third parties of their obligations or commitments in relation to the services provided to users through the website.
The provision of these website services will remain for an indefinite term.
VII. Intellectual Property
In order to safeguard any intellectual property rights, should any user or third party consider that its legitimate rights have been breached due to introducing a website content, SATO will be duly notified, indicating:
- The personal details of the interested party holding the rights allegedly infringed. If the claim is filed by someone other than the interested party, the necessary representation will be confirmed.
- Any contents protected by intellectual property rights and location on the website.
- Evidence of such intellectual property rights.
- An express statement, where the interested party accepts liability for the truthfulness of the information notified.
The legitimacy of any intellectual or industrial property rights over the contents, provided by third parties, will be their sole responsibility.
VIII. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These General Terms will be governed by Spanish law.
SATO and the user, expressly waiving any other forum to which they may be entitled, hereby submit to the competence of the Courts and Tribunals located at the user’s address for any matters that may arise or actions that may be brought as a result of providing the website service and its contents, or in relation to the interpretation, application, fulfillment or breach thereof. If the User’s address is outside Spain, SATO and the User, expressly waiving any other forum to which they may be entitled hereby submit to the competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.